The objective of the Project Proposal Writing training is to enhance the knowledge of the governmental staff and officials of the CSO who are working on development projects and programmes on development of a comprehensive project proposal; to increase the knowledge of the participants on proposal templets and elements; and to equip them with proposal writing skills.
This includes provision and delivery of training materials and in-person training in Nay Pyi Taw. Upon completion of this workshop, the participants will be equipped with the fundamental tools and information needed to:
• Each step of Project Cycle Management;
• Types of project proposals with examples; and
• Keys components of a proposal.
The training should consist of a balance of theoretical knowledge and practical skills by applying a variety of teaching methods of giving lectures and presentation as well as individual and group discussions, working group activities and exercises.
The consultant (or team) has to:
1. Provide necessary training materials such as PowerPoint Slides and reading documents to the participants;
2. Deliver the in-person training for 5 days in Nay Pyi Taw;
3. Conduct Pre- and Post-test and assess knowledge levels of the participants on proposal writing; and
4. Submit a training report in English within 10 days after the training;
1. Any Post Graduation Diploma/Master Degree in related to Development Studies, Economics, or Project Management, or a Master degree with a relevant social science filed.
2. Experience in writing or delivering training sections on development project proposals.
3. Any professional international certificates in project management, project planning, monitoring and evaluation, or development project proposal writing.
4. At least 5 years experience in delivering training sections, teaching, or capacity development, particularly in development and humanitarian sectors.
5. More than 7 years experience in development projects and programmes
6. English proficiency with a good presentation skill.
7. Experiences in coordinating with government officers and working with government departments.
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] not later than Oct 30, 2022.
For further enquiries: 067 3406351
|vacancy call for Statistica lLiteracy.pdf||30 KB|
|Power BI_ Job Description.pdf||33 KB|
|ToR for Proposal Writing Training consultancy.pdf||19 KB|
|JD-JR for Vacancy-Trade.pdf||55 KB|
|vacanc call for Applied - New.pdf||40 KB|
|vacancy for paddy.pdf||63 KB|
|51-Vacancy Announcement.pdf||343 KB|
|vacancy for Moving Graphics(Computer).pdf||22 KB|
|vacanc call for Statistica lLiteracy - New.pdf||54 KB|