1. Discuss the UN guidelines on principles of a system of price and quantity.
2. Provide the interactive and effective Power BI training to improve the working efficiency of the trainees regarding data manipulation, handling, analyzing, and automating the daily working processes.
3. Training materials are to be prepared by integrating with the theoretical concepts and the real-world hand-on case studies projects.
4. Assessments are to be done at the end of the training to evaluate the trainees’ improvement.
5. Completion report is to be submitted to the Central Statistical Organization at the end of the training.
1. Master degree in Statistics or Data Sciences or Computer Science or Economics
2. Strong experiences on developing the effective curriculum
3. Ability to provide the flexible teaching methods based on the technical level and learning capacities of the trainees
4. Strong experiences on working with data manipulation, analyzing, and reporting using Power BI
5. Experiences of working with government departments.
6. Able to work independently
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] gmail.com not later than, November 21.
For further enquires: 067 3406351
|vacancy call for Statistica lLiteracy.pdf||30 KB|
|Power BI_ Job Description.pdf||33 KB|
|ToR for Proposal Writing Training consultancy.pdf||19 KB|
|JD-JR for Vacancy-Trade.pdf||55 KB|
|vacanc call for Applied - New.pdf||40 KB|
|vacancy for paddy.pdf||63 KB|
|51-Vacancy Announcement.pdf||343 KB|
|vacancy for Moving Graphics(Computer).pdf||22 KB|
|vacanc call for Statistica lLiteracy - New.pdf||54 KB|