1. Discuss about the Statistic Concept and functions in theoretical and practical field
2. Discuss Analytical Methodologies
3. Discuss about the analysis tools such as SPSS, Stats, R Software etc.
4. The process of systematically applying statistical techniques and
selecting data collection method and appropriate analysis.
1. Master Degree in Statistics and Economics. (Minimum requirement)
2. English Language on Statistical Literacy both orally and in writing are required.
3. Able to discuss Statistical Data Analysis using the software package. (Example – R software, Stata)
4. Experiences of working with government departments.
The interested applicants should send the resume to csoeds.new@ gmail.com not later than November 21, 2022
For further enquires: 067 3406351